Saturday, December 26, 2009

I Did It!

They went! The hall rugs went to the dumpster on Christmas Eve! I also dumped out a container of old sponges and other kitchen sink-type cleaning things that have been sitting there, unused, for several years. Hmmm, maybe I should start taking pictures of stuff that is going buh-bye.

I started working on straightening up the office/kids' art supply/spare bedroom before my mom gets here tomorrow. I ended up going through old clothes of the boys' I've been putting in garage sales the past few years, but am still stuck with. I even took a bunch to Once Upon a Child, and they gave 90% of it back to me. I'm re-sorting it by size to give to Keith's cousin and another friend of ours who have little boys and can hopefully use them. I have got to stop saving stuff for garage sales!

I hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment