Tuesday, January 5, 2010

You Really Don't Want to Know What is on Those Shoes

I'm serious. You don't - but I'm going to tell you anyway.

I cleaned out the bottom half of the mud room closet yesterday. I got rid of 12 pairs of my shoes (most of them in no condition to even be wearing anyway), and then I pulled out 4 pairs of Keith's. Three of them were covered in dust - you couldn't even tell what color they were, it was so thick! After further inspection, it was discovered that a pair of brown leather shoes, last worn circa 2004, had MOLD on them - YIKES!!!!!!!!!! I never even knew that was possible.

So I pulled out all the stuff to go away, put jackets that are out of season downstairs, and dusted and cleaned off the floor and shoe shelves. Now, I just have to tackle the upper shelf.

On a good note, I've been going crazy listing stuff on ebay. Well, ok, I only have 8 listings, but it's a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment